P0449 GMC - EVAP Purge/Vent Solenoid Circuit Condition
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Purge or vent solenoids defective
- Check convector and wiring
- Fuel saturated vapor canister
- Failed EVAP vent solenoid
- Replace Evaporative Emission (EVAP) Vent Valve Solenoid
When is the code detected?
The PCM has determined that a malfunction exists in the electrical circuit for the vent valve/solenoid in the evaporative emission control system.
P0449 GMC Description
The PCM monitors the EVAP Vent Valve/Solenoid system wiring for opens or shorts.
This mmight be causing p0455 which is a leak in the evap control system this is usually a loose or leaking gas cap