Where can I find some "Wild-berry Pearl" paint for the fender of a 98' Chrysler Sebring LXI coupe?

Chrysler model vehicle information

Where can I find some "Wild-berry Pearl" paint for the fender of a 98' Chrysler Sebring LXI coupe?

Postby ordsone » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:07 pm

It will have to be mixed at a paint store. Now unless you have a spray booth paint gun and a compressor you will have to take it to a body shop and have it painted.
ordsone

Postby ealahweemah » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:08 pm

O'Reily's will custom fill a paint order. Or a Dodge, Jeep, or Chrysler dealer will too.

And what are you referring to when you say "fender"? Quarter Panel?

Also, what are you doing? Why are you painting it? Was it replaced? Just a scratch repair? That's useful information to determine how much you need.
ealahweemah

Postby tilton » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:17 pm

Automotive paint and body supply store. Look in your yellow pages. Smallest amount you'll be able to buy is most likely a quart. More than enough.
tilton

Postby wilburt78 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:22 pm

http://www.automotivetouchup.com/

To do a professional job, you will need a about a pint of base color, and a quart of clear. You will also need to blend into at least the door and possibly the hood to get a color match.

Two quarts of touch up spray will cover as well but probably won't match exactly.
wilburt78

Postby quentrell25 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:23 pm

Any auto body supply shop will be able to mix the paint for you, and the least you can buy is a pint,more than enough for a fender, first you''ll need your base coat, then your pearl coat and then a clear coat plus all the reducers hardeners, activators, and all your prep supplies like sand paper, cleaners, tape masking paper, and various other items, you can probably get out of there for around $800, then you need to get all your spray equipment, Spray gun, Compressor, regulator, respirator, and various other items, that should only run you around $1500 on the very cheap end of crap tools, then you'll need the skill and training to do the job which is by no means cheap, so exactly how much were you planing to spend on your new career in the auto body trade?
quentrell25

Return to Chrysler