How much does it cost to do a full body paint job for a sedan?

Lexus model vehicle information

Postby dareau » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:02 am

I have a sedan Lexus, and I am thinking about giving it a nice body job this month. There are a few thumb-size dimples here and there, so I am thinking about fixing those too. I just want an estimate of how much it would cost to fix minor imperfections and repainting the entire body.

Any estimate would be appreciated!
dareau

Postby adaya98 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:08 am

I have a sedan Lexus, and I am thinking about giving it a nice body job this month. There are a few thumb-size dimples here and there, so I am thinking about fixing those too. I just want an estimate of how much it would cost to fix minor imperfections and repainting the entire body.

Any estimate would be appreciated!
About $100 for the dents, $400 for paint supplies and $300-$500 in labor for a good paint job. Keep in mind that cheap paint jobs don't look good for long.
adaya98

Postby taslim74 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:26 am

$1000-1500 for a good long lasting job
taslim74

Postby flanagan72 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:33 am

well there are a lot of things need to know to estimate how much it will cost . what type of paint .. , color and where you at .. some area have stricter laws on automobile painting so it cost more .

a good base coat clear coat paint job with fixing a few dings will cost from $1,800 to $4,000 dollars Do not get a cheap paint job it will only cost you more in the long run.. get a good paint job with at least 3 year warranty. most major paint companies offer warranties on there products as long as a certified body shop does the painting .. this is one thing do try the cheap way out .. if it is done right it will last years ..if not... it will last months ..
flanagan72

Return to Lexus