Wanted to know which of these is not letting m car start evap canister vent control or swirl control valve.?

Nissan model vehicle information

Wanted to know which of these is not letting m car start evap canister vent control or swirl control valve.?

Postby manzo » Sun May 13, 2012 3:51 pm

My car is a 2005 Nissan sentry 1.8.My car is all of a sudden not turning on but feels like it wants to turn on in the code reading it said evap canister vent control valve(closed) and swirl control valve performance.I was wondering what you think it may be and where is it located?thank you!
manzo

Postby leonardo46 » Sun May 13, 2012 3:53 pm

Thank you for providing the complete vehicle information! But you did not provide the DTC NUMBER= P**** (not the code description) Like (P1138) or (P0448) as this makes diagnosing the vehicle a lot easier. Neither one of these codes are going to cause a no start concern. (your engine does crank over but just will not start, right?)

ADDED: As always, check to be sure that the check engine light is on with the key in the on position and that the theft light is off with the key in the on position!
leonardo46

Return to Nissan